- 100% waterproof, 25,000 mm/m2
- Breathable, 5,000gm/m2
- 100% Windproof
- Domed leg cuff
- Side access openings, for ease of access to your trouser/short pockets
- Buckle and belt adjustable waist, to keep your strides where they should be
- Double stitch crotch reinforcement
- Reinforced cuff hem
Lining: 100% Polyester with PU coating
- Wash down your garments with the hose at the end of the day. Washing off the mud before it dries prevents bacteria from growing, which can start to rot and weaken the fabric.
2. Hang it up
- Don’t leave your gear in a heap on the floor or in wet conditions. Find a hook and hang your jacket and overtrousers up. They’ll dry faster and hanging them up and keeping them out of wet conditions minimises the opportunity for bacteria to grow and break down the fabric.
3. Don’t use detergent
- Washing your rainwear with detergent is one of the worst things you can do. Powdered detergents can affect the quality of the seam sealing tape that makes Betacraft gear waterproof. If you have to wash your gear, use a cool wash (<50°) with no detergent. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach.