Stag PU Parka & Overtrouser Set1218-ORN-S
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Stag is hardwearing workwear for the farm. Durable, comfortable, a great fit with an affordable price range. You just can’t go wrong with Stag.
- 100% Waterproof; 8,000m2 waterproof rating
- 100% Windproof
- Affordable entry-level rainwear
- Value pack; includes parka and overtrouser
- High frequency welded seams
- Domed leg cuff
- Domed storm flap
- 2 external pockets
- Elastic waist
- 4-way stretch
- 290gsm, 15% Polyurethane/50% PVC/35% Polyester.
1. Hose it down
- Wash down your garments with the hose at the end of the day. Washing off the mud before it dries prevents bacteria from growing, which can start to rot and weaken the fabric.
2. Hang it up
- Don’t leave your gear in a heap on the floor or in wet conditions. Find a hook and hang your jacket and overtrousers up. They’ll dry faster and hanging them up and keeping them out of wet conditions minimises the opportunity for bacteria to grow and break down the fabric.
3. Don’t use detergent
- Washing your rainwear with detergent is one of the worst things you can do. Powdered detergents can affect the quality of the seam sealing tape that makes Betacraft gear waterproof. If you have to wash your gear, use a cool wash (<50°) with no detergent. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach.
4. Go easy on the crotch
- If you want to crotch to last longer, please don’t put your leggings over top of your gumboots. It puts a lot of pressure on the inside lining and the crotch seam. Repeated strain can cause the seam sealing tape to weaken and give way.