ISO940 Ranger Fluoro Parka9224T-LIM-S
- 100% waterproof, 25,000 mm/m2
- Breathable, 5,000gm/m2
- 100% Windproof
- 2 large external storage pockets
- 1 easy access Internal waterproof cellphone pocket
- Neoprene cuffs to stop water running down your arm
- Adjustable hood, even fits your head!
- Two-way zip, adjust to the situation
- Chinsulator, soft fabric chin guard
- High visibility 3M reflector tape; keep safe, be seen.
- 4 layer fabric technology; Dual Layer Ripstop nylon outer with PU membrane. Dual Layer Polyestler lining with PU membrane.
- All seams sealed, including the lining: For maximum waterproofness
- Meets AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Class D/N:Day or night use
- High abrasion resistance meaning a durable long lasting outer layer
- Silicon Shield, high gloss fabric to ensure maximum water repelancy, stops the fabric absorbing moisture.
- Easy clean fabric
- Wash down your garments with the hose at the end of the day. Washing off the mud before it dries prevents bacteria from growing, which can start to rot and weaken the fabric.
2. Hang it up
- Don’t leave your gear in a heap on the floor or in wet conditions. Find a hook and hang your jacket and overtrousers up. They’ll dry faster and hanging them up and keeping them out of wet conditions minimises the opportunity for bacteria to grow and break down the fabric.
3. Don’t use detergent
- Washing your rainwear with detergent is one of the worst things you can do. Powdered detergents can affect the quality of the seam sealing tape that makes Betacraft gear waterproof. If you have to wash your gear, use a cool wash (<50°) with no detergent. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach.