Heritage Womens Jacket6055-CHE-L
Tough and warm with pockets a plenty, the Heritage jacket is great for tackling the elements anywhere you take it.
Made from Brushed Tricot making it robust enough for a day on the farm, but stylish enough for the sidelines on a Saturday morning at the local sports club. It keeps the wind at bay and combats light seasonal rain.
You won’t want to leave the house without your Heritage jacket.
- Water resistant
- Wind tight
- Seam sealed
- 2-way zip with domed storm flap
- Adjustable neoprene cuffs
- Adjustable wire stiffened hood peak
- 6 pockets; 2 hand warmer pockets, 2 cellphone pockets, and 2 large storage pockets
- Drop tail
- Internal waist adjuster
- 100% Polyester and 100% Polyester overlay
- Tricot gauge backing cloth, PU membrane, Brushed tricot outer
- 100% nylon reinforcement panels
- 10,000 gm/m² breathability rating
- 100% windproof
- Seam-sealed seams
- Wash down your garments with the hose at the end of the day. Washing off the mud before it dries prevents bacteria from growing, which can start to rot and weaken the fabric.
2. Hang it up
- Don’t leave your gear in a heap on the floor or in wet conditions. Find a hook and hang your jacket and overtrousers up. They’ll dry faster and hanging them up and keeping them out of wet conditions minimises the opportunity for bacteria to grow and break down the fabric.
3. Don’t use detergent
- Washing your rainwear with detergent is one of the worst things you can do. Powdered detergents can affect the quality of the seam sealing tape that makes Betacraft gear waterproof. If you have to wash your gear, use a cool wash (<50°) with no detergent. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach.