Tuffviz Highway Vest Lime1640-LIM-S
Tuffviz Highway Vest is a durable, high visibility range of workwear designed to meet New Zealand and Australian High Visibility Garment standards (AS/NZS4602). All Tuffviz workwear is 100% waterproof, yet breathable, for ultimate comfort while working.
- 100% Waterproof fabric: 10,000m2 waterhead rating
- 4,000 GM/M² breathability rating
- Two hand warmer pockets
- Two storage pockets, plus a chest cell phone pocket and chest ID pocket
- Fleece lining; for warmth
- Two-way zip; adjust to the situation
- 3m hi-viz tape
- Zips into the Tuffviz Highway Jacket
- Drop tail
- Two layer fabric made from 110gsm Polyester outer with a waterproof membrane
- Seam sealed seams
- Meets AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Class D/N Compliant
- Wash down your garments with the hose at the end of the day. Washing off the mud before it dries prevents bacteria from growing, which can start to rot and weaken the fabric.
2. Hang it up
- Don’t leave your gear in a heap on the floor or in wet conditions. Find a hook and hang your jacket and overtrousers up. They’ll dry faster and hanging them up and keeping them out of wet conditions minimises the opportunity for bacteria to grow and break down the fabric.
3. Don’t use detergent
- Washing your rainwear with detergent is one of the worst things you can do. Powdered detergents can affect the quality of the seam sealing tape that makes Betacraft gear waterproof. If you have to wash your gear, use a cool wash (<50°) with no detergent. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach.