Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Husk Anorak has a softshell outer with a waterproof TPU membrane and a Fleece Liner. Husk is the ultimate in performance, windtight and water resistant fabric makes these garments your go to pieces! The stretch fabric makes for a comfortable fit and allows you to work with ease. These are heavy-duty garments, durable and made to last.
- Water resistant
- Wind tight
- 4 zipped pockets; 2 hand warmer pockets, 2 cellphone pockets
- Detachable hood
- Drop tail
- 300gsm fabric: 100% polyester, bonded softshell with a TPU membrane
- Fleece Liner, waterproof membrane, softshell outer
- 12,000 mm/m²/24hr fabric waterhead rating
- 6,000/m² breathability rating
- 100% windproof
1. Hose it down
- Wash down your garments with the hose at the end of the day. Washing off the mud before it dries prevents bacteria from growing, which can start to rot and weaken the fabric.
2. Hang it up
- Don’t leave your gear in a heap on the floor or in wet conditions. Find a hook and hang your jacket and overtrousers up. They’ll dry faster and hanging them up and keeping them out of wet conditions minimises the opportunity for bacteria to grow and break down the fabric.
3. Don’t use detergent
- Washing your rainwear with detergent is one of the worst things you can do. Powdered detergents can affect the quality of the seam sealing tape that makes Betacraft gear waterproof. If you have to wash your gear, use a cool wash (<50°) with no detergent. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach.