Made for the muddiest and soggiest of jobs. The Techniflex overtrousers are perfect for working in the cattle yards on a rainy day or dagging wet lambs.
Techniflex is a lightweight, tough and unfailingly waterproof outer layer at a great price. Hose them off and hang them up when you're done and they'll be ready to go another round.
Constructed from European two-layer fabrics and ultra-high frequency welded seams the Techniflex range is 100% waterproof.
Techniflex is a best seller year after year, it is a Betacraft favourite.
- 100% Waterproof; 8,000m2 waterproof rating
- 100% Windproof
- Side access pockets openings, for easy access to your trouser pockets
- Elastic waist band, to keep your strides where they should be
- Domed cuff
- Minimal seams to ensure maximum waterproofness
- Internal TPU knee patch for added strength/waterproofness at a high wear area
- Extra wide crotch weld to ensure maximum strength
- 200 gsm fabric made from 45% Polyurethane outer/ 55% Nylon lining
- Knitted nylon backing cloth for extreme strength
- Lightweight four way stretch fabric; fabric can stretch 50% of its original size
- Antimicrobial waterproof treatment to backing cloth to reduce smell and to repel water
- Lightweight for maximum maneuverability
- European-made fabric
- Easy clean, wipable fabric
- High frequency welded seams for maximum waterproofness
- Wash down your garments with the hose at the end of the day. Washing off the mud before it dries prevents bacteria from growing, which can start to rot and weaken the fabric.
2. Hang it up
- Don’t leave your gear in a heap on the floor or in wet conditions. Find a hook and hang your jacket and overtrousers up. They’ll dry faster and hanging them up and keeping them out of wet conditions minimises the opportunity for bacteria to grow and break down the fabric.
3. Don’t use detergent
- Washing your rainwear with detergent is one of the worst things you can do. Powdered detergents can affect the quality of the seam sealing tape that makes Betacraft gear waterproof. If you have to wash your gear, use a cool wash (<50°) with no detergent. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach.
4. Go easy on the crotch
- When you take your overtrousers off at the end of the day, please don’t fold your leggings inside out over top of your gumboots. It puts a lot of pressure on the inside lining and the crotch seam. It also doesn't allow for complete drying of the fabrics. Repeated strain can cause the seam sealing tape to weaken and give way. Instead lay your overtrousers out or ideally hang them up to enable full drying.