Featuring our brand new, limited edition range of 100% waterproof gear, the Pinnacle. This range features tough outer fabrics with high denier rating to resist abrasion and rip-stop thread for added protection.
To ensure each garment is completely waterproof, we bond an advanced coating to the outer fabric and seam-seal all seams and stitching. And on the inside, a duo-layer breathable liner. All this means, the latest in outer fabrics and technology to keep you dry and comfortable.
- 100% waterproof: 25,000 mm/m2
- Breathable: 5,000gm/m2
- 100% windproof
- Two-way way zip with domed storm flap
- 3 external pockets including 2 large storage pockets and one velcro chest pocket
- Neoprene cuffs to stop water from running down your arm
- Drawchord hood
- Chinsulator: Soft fabric chin guard
Lining: 100% Polyester with PU coating
- Wash down your garments with the hose at the end of the day. Washing off the mud before it dries prevents bacteria from growing, which can start to rot and weaken the fabric.
2. Hang it up
- Don’t leave your gear in a heap on the floor or in wet conditions. Find a hook and hang your jacket and overtrousers up. They’ll dry faster and hanging them up and keeping them out of wet conditions minimises the opportunity for bacteria to grow and break down the fabric.
3. Don’t use detergent
- Washing your rainwear with detergent is one of the worst things you can do. Powdered detergents can affect the quality of the seam sealing tape that makes Betacraft gear waterproof. If you have to wash your gear, use a cool wash (<50°) with no detergent. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach.