Technidairy is the cousin to Techniflex collection. Designed in New Zealand specifically for dairy farm use by withstanding the acids and detergents used in dairy shed washdown.
The Technidairy parka jacket is great for milking, rearing calves or even just shifting the break.
This range is 100% waterproof and constructed using ultra-high frequency welded seams. Superior flexibility and stretch to provide the ultimate in comfort and durability.
- 100% Waterproof; 8,000m2 waterproof rating
- 100% Windproof
- 2 large external storage pockets
- Adjustable hood with stiffened peak
- Internal neoprene Cuffs, to stop water running up your arm
- Minimal seams to ensure maximum waterproofness
- Two way zip - adjust to the situation
- Internal stand up collar for neck protection
- 340 gsm fabric made from 72% Polyurethane/PVC outer and 28% Nylon Backer
- Knitted nylon backing cloth for extreme strength
- Lightweight four-way stretch fabric; fabric can stretch 50% of its original size
- Antimicrobial waterproof treatment to backing cloth to reduce smell and to repel water
- Lightweight for maximum maneuverability
- European-made fabric
- Easy clean, wipeable fabric
- High-frequency welded seams for maximum waterproofness
- Wash down your garments with the hose at the end of the day. Washing off the mud before it dries prevents bacteria from growing, which can start to rot and weaken the fabric.
2. Hang it up
- Don’t leave your gear in a heap on the floor or in wet conditions. Find a hook and hang your jacket and overtrousers up. They’ll dry faster and hanging them up and keeping them out of wet conditions minimises the opportunity for bacteria to grow and break down the fabric.
3. Don’t use detergent
- Washing your rainwear with detergent is one of the worst things you can do. Powdered detergents can affect the quality of the seam sealing tape that makes Betacraft gear waterproof. If you have to wash your gear, use a cool wash (<50°) with no detergent. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach.