Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Keep the kids dry in this Tuffbak affordable rainwear. With great colour options and quality you can trust, this range is a hit with young ones. Choose from parkas, overtrousers and bibs, it’s all great value for money.
- 100% Waterproof
- 100% Windproof
- Fixed hood with adjustable draw chord
- Two storage pockets
- Domed front storm flap
- 290gsm, 15% Polyurethane/50% PVC/35% Polyester.
1. Hose it down
- Wash down your garments with the hose at the end of the day. Washing off the mud before it dries prevents bacteria from growing, which can start to rot and weaken the fabric.
2. Hang it up
- Don’t leave your gear in a heap on the floor or in wet conditions. Find a hook and hang your jacket and overtrousers up. They’ll dry faster and hanging them up and keeping them out of wet conditions minimises the opportunity for bacteria to grow and break down the fabric.
3. Don’t use detergent
- Washing your rainwear with detergent is one of the worst things you can do. Powdered detergents can affect the quality of the seam sealing tape that makes Betacraft gear waterproof. If you have to wash your gear, use a cool wash (<50°) with no detergent. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach.