Tuffviz Highway Bib Overtrouser1647-LIM-S
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Working outside in all weather demands gear that is hardworking and safe. Tuffviz is a high-end, high visability range of workwear designed to meet New Zealand and Australian High Visability Garment standards (AS/NZS4602). All Tuffviz workwear is 100% waterproof, yet breathable, for ultimate comfort while working.
- 100% Waterproof: 10,000m2 Waterhead rating
- Breathable: 4,000m2 breathability rating
- 100% Windproof
- Two side entry pockets: to access your pants/shorts
- Zipped gusset opening; for ease of putting on and off with boots
- Sturdy adjustable elastic straps and buckle
- Bib storage pocket
- 3m reflective tape
- Two layer fabric made from 110gsm Polyester outer with a waterproof membrane
- Seam sealed seams
- Meets AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Class D/N Compliant
1. Hose it down
- Wash down your garments with the hose at the end of the day. Washing off the mud before it dries prevents bacteria from growing, which can start to rot and weaken the fabric.
2. Hang it up
- Don’t leave your gear in a heap on the floor or in wet conditions. Find a hook and hang your jacket and overtrousers up. They’ll dry faster and hanging them up and keeping them out of wet conditions minimises the opportunity for bacteria to grow and break down the fabric.
3. Don’t use detergent
- Washing your rainwear with detergent is one of the worst things you can do. Powdered detergents can affect the quality of the seam sealing tape that makes Betacraft gear waterproof. If you have to wash your gear, use a cool wash (<50°) with no detergent. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach.
4. Go easy on the crotch
- If you want to crotch to last longer, please don’t put your leggings over top of your gumboots. It puts a lot of pressure on the inside lining and the crotch seam. Repeated strain can cause the seam sealing tape to weaken and give way.