ISO940 Mens Parka9014-BKM-S
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The ISO940 Parka is our premium 100% waterproof and breathable parka, featuring 4-layer technology to keep you warm and dry all day long.
- 100% waterproof: 25,000 mm/m2
- Breathable: 5,000gm/m2
- 100% windproof
- Magnetic closures: Easy single-hand open/close of the storm flap
- 3 external pockets including 2 large storage pockets and one velcro chest pocket
- 2 easy access internal waterproof cellphone pockets
- Neoprene cuffs to stop water from running down your arm
- Adjustable hood: Even fits your head!
- Two-way zip: Adjust to the situation
- Chinsulator: Soft fabric chin guard
- High visibility strips: Keep safe, be seen
- Made from recycled fabric
- 4-layer fabric technology: Dual layer ripstop nylon outer with PU membrane. Dual layer polyester lining with PU membrane.
- All seams sealed, including the lining: For maximum waterproofness
- High abrasion resistance, meaning a durable long lasting outer layer
- Made from GRS-certified recycled materials: Each parka is made from 25 recycled plastic bottles and 2kg of waste yarn
- Silicon shield: High gloss fabric to ensure maximum water repellency and stops the fabric from absorbing moisture.
- Easy clean fabric
1. Hose it down
- Wash down your garments with the hose at the end of the day. Washing off the mud before it dries prevents bacteria from growing, which can start to rot and weaken the fabric.
2. Hang it up
- Don’t leave your gear in a heap on the floor or in wet conditions. Find a hook and hang your jacket and overtrousers up. They’ll dry faster and hanging them up and keeping them out of wet conditions minimises the opportunity for bacteria to grow and break down the fabric.
3. Don’t use detergent
- Washing your rainwear with detergent is one of the worst things you can do. Powdered detergents can affect the quality of the seam sealing tape that makes Betacraft gear waterproof. If you have to wash your gear, use a cool wash (<50°) with no detergent. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach.