ISO940 Womens Overtrouser9516-BKS-XS
- 100% waterproof, 25,000 mm/m2
- Breathable, 5,000gm/m2
- 100% Windproof
- Zipped gusset opening, for ease of taking boots on and off with boots
- Magnetic closures on gusset storm flap
- Side access openings, for ease of access to your trouser/short pockets
- Buckle and belt adjustable waist, to keep your strides where they should be
- Shaped knees for flexibility
- Double stitch crotch reinforcement
- Reinforced cuff hem
- Made from recycled fabric
- 4-layer fabric technology: Dual layer ripstop nylon outer with PU membrane. Dual layer polyester lining with PU membrane.
- All seams sealed, including the lining: For maximum waterproofness
- High abrasion resistance, meaning a durable long lasting outer layer
- Made from GRS-certified recycled materials: Each parka is made from 25 recycled plastic bottles and 2kg of waste yarn
- Silicon shield: High gloss fabric to ensure maximum water repellency and stops the fabric from absorbing moisture.
- Easy clean fabric
- Wash down your garments with the hose at the end of the day. Washing off the mud before it dries prevents bacteria from growing, which can start to rot and weaken the fabric.
2. Hang it up
- Don’t leave your gear in a heap on the floor or in wet conditions. Find a hook and hang your jacket and overtrousers up. They’ll dry faster and hanging them up and keeping them out of wet conditions minimises the opportunity for bacteria to grow and break down the fabric.
3. Don’t use detergent
- Washing your rainwear with detergent is one of the worst things you can do. Powdered detergents can affect the quality of the seam sealing tape that makes Betacraft gear waterproof. If you have to wash your gear, use a cool wash (<50°) with no detergent. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach.