Techniflex Bib Overtrouser7017-NVY-XXS
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Proudly designed in New Zealand, Techniflex was created to withstand the rigours of use by the Kiwi farmer and is NZ’s number one flexible waterproof range. It’s 100% waterproof and constructed using ultra-high frequency welded seams.
Techniflex garments use the latest in European two-layer lightweight fabrics with superior flexibility and stretch, to provide the ultimate comfort and safety.
- 100% Waterproof; 8,000m2 waterproof rating
- 100% Windproof
- Internal bib pocket for storage
- Adjustable elastic shoulder straps with sturdy buckles, to keep your strides where they should be
- Domed cuff
- Minimal seams to ensure maximum waterproofness
- Internal TPU knee patch for added strength/waterproofness at a high wear area
- Extra wide crotch weld to ensure maximum strength
- 200 gsm fabric made from 45% Polyurethane outer/ 55% Nylon lining
- Knitted nylon backing cloth for extreme strength
- Lightweight four way stretch fabric; fabric can stretch 50% of its original size
- Antimicrobial waterproof treatment to backing cloth to reduce smell and to repel water
- Lightweight for maximum maneuverability
- European-made fabric
- Easy clean, wipable fabric
- High frequency welded seams for maximum waterproofness
1. Hose it down
- Wash down your garments with the hose at the end of the day. Washing off the mud before it dries prevents bacteria from growing, which can start to rot and weaken the fabric.
2. Hang it up
- Don’t leave your gear in a heap on the floor or in wet conditions. Find a hook and hang your jacket and overtrousers up. They’ll dry faster and hanging them up and keeping them out of wet conditions minimises the opportunity for bacteria to grow and break down the fabric.
3. Don’t use detergent
- Washing your rainwear with detergent is one of the worst things you can do. Powdered detergents can affect the quality of the seam sealing tape that makes Betacraft gear waterproof. If you have to wash your gear, use a cool wash (<50°) with no detergent. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach.
4. Go easy on the crotch
- If you want to crotch to last longer, please don’t put your leggings over top of your gumboots. It puts a lot of pressure on the inside lining and the crotch seam. Repeated strain can cause the seam sealing tape to weaken and give way.