Made for the muddiest and soggiest of jobs. The Techniflex parka jacket is ideal for working in the cattle yards on a rainy day, water blasting the shed or shifting stock on the quad bike.
Techniflex is a lightweight, tough and unfailingly waterproof outer layer at a great price. Hose them off and hang them up when you're done and they'll be ready to go another round.
Constructed from European two-layer fabrics and ultra-high frequency welded seams the Techniflex range is 100% waterproof and the parka is complete with neoprene cuffs to stop the water running up your arms.
Techniflex is a best seller year after year, it's a Betacraft favourite.
- 100% Waterproof; 8,000m2 waterproof rating
- 100% Windproof
- 2 large external storage pockets
- Adjustable hood with stiffened peak
- Internal neoprene Cuffs, to stop water running up your arm
- Minimal seams to ensure maximum waterproofness
- Two way zip - adjust to the situation
- Internal stand up collar for neck protection
- 200 gsm fabric made from 45% Polyurethane outer/ 55% Nylon lining
- Knitted nylon backing cloth for extreme strength
- Lightweight four way stretch fabric; fabric can stretch 50% of its original size
- Antimicrobial waterproof treatment to backing cloth to reduce smell and to repel water
- Lightweight for maximum maneuverability
- European-made fabric
- Easy clean, wipable fabric
- High frequency welded seams for maximum waterproofness
- Wash down your garments with the hose at the end of the day. Washing off the mud before it dries prevents bacteria from growing, which can start to rot and weaken the fabric.
2. Hang it up
- Don’t leave your gear in a heap on the floor or in wet conditions. Find a hook and hang your jacket and overtrousers up. They’ll dry faster and hanging them up and keeping them out of wet conditions minimises the opportunity for bacteria to grow and break down the fabric.
3. Don’t use detergent
- Washing your rainwear with detergent is one of the worst things you can do. Powdered detergents can affect the quality of the seam sealing tape that makes Betacraft gear waterproof. If you have to wash your gear, use a cool wash (<50°) with no detergent. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach.